Monday, October 28, 2013

Clouds Nail Art

 Good Morning, ya'll!

Ready for another week?
Today I bring you an easy and cute nail art :)










This time the inspiration was a picture I took from a plane window during flight :) I was on a business trip when I spotted this beauty <3

New Spot Design Nail Art Stamp Template-m79For the background color I used a Lilac creme color and topped with a light blue holographic glitter (I do not have the names of the nail polish today =/ so sad!) and then I used the stamping plate M79 from Konad and the Konad white nail polish special for stamping to do the clouds.

The stamping plate I used actually is a dupe of the Konad's M79 from Born Pretty Store and it is $0,99 today! So stop the machines and run as fast as you can to buy this beauty just now! It stamps very well and the quality is awesome.

Below is the picture that started it all!
I hope you liked this week nail art and stay tuned :)
Have a lovely weekend!

See you soon!


(Beautiful, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...