Monday, August 19, 2013

Stamping Suns Nail Art



Hello!!

nail art stamping sun metallic copperFinally we'll start this blog!! So excited!  I'll start with the nail art I did for the 31 Day Nail Challenge. I did a while ago, for the Metallic Nails and posted on my blog in portuguese together with my friends - I already finished the challenge, but I am still posting it on the other blog. As soon as I post any new nails there, I'll post in here soon after.


Today is all about the Metallic Suns!



(to enlarge the pictures, just click on it!)
nail art stamping sun metallic copper
nail art stamping sun metallic copper



nail art stamping sun metallic copper
Detail of the rhinestone
right in the middle of the stamp

To do these cute nails, I used:


You find the Rhinestones at a good price at Born Pretty Store, also the stamping kit. The Bundle Monster Image Plate is part of a set of 21 image plates and you find them at Amazon.

And here is how I did it:


Hope you like it!
If you have done anything similar let me know!

And look what a funny thing happened: The nail polish got out of my nail almost completely, except the rhinestone. Really weird! Normally the fist thing to fall is the rhinestone! hihihi


That's it, folks!
Have a good week!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...