Monday, November 11, 2013

[Beauty Behind the Art] L'apogée - Azul Magnífico

Hello, you guys :D


This week we start with another post for the section The Beauty Behind the Art. Today's Beauté was chose to be used underneath a quite simple nail art to be presented tomorrow, on the first Disney Nail Challenge of the week, the #2 - The Jungle Book.

It is a very light shade of blue, a pastel tom if you will, with tiny black glitter and larger magenta and blue hexagonal ones. Very delicate and pigmented (I used two thin coats only). The texture is very subtle, you barely feel any glitter bump. 

L'apogée is a Brazilian brand and I found this guy by chance in the store and nearly bought the whole collection named Fantastic Glitters. The name of this color is Azul Magnífico (translating to magnificent blue). 

I liked it very much! I've always wanted to have such type of glitter with colorful base nail polish since I've seen one from Revlon and did not buy it because it is too expensive here in Brazil. But now I am happy as I can be with this collection :3 





such a beauty, huh?

See you guys tomorrow with Disney Challenge #2 ;)

have a lovely monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...