Monday, October 21, 2013

Bubbles



Good Morning, Folks!
Today we start the week with a cute bubble nail art :D



This week nail art was inspired in a metallic dark blue nail polish I bought a little while ago because I fell in love with it. I decided to try and stamp the bubbles from the Konad Stamping Plate M16 that I have for so long now that I don't even remember when I bought it. The bubbles stamp is also a long lost love of mine.





The beautiful polish used is from Quem Disse, Berenice? and its name is Azulex. This is one of the most beautiful nail polishes I have. I like this one so much that I only used thin once because I am afraid to finish it eehhehhe. Silly, right? :p 
On the accent nail I used a glitter named Azul Cristalino from Impala and for stamping I used a silverish-light-blue color from Bon bon's that I could not find the name :( but it is really tiny and so cute and the only nail polish I could use for this delicate stamp...the other weren't working for this thin lines. The stamping plate is M16 from Konad.

After the stamping was done, I applied a light blue round rhinestone inside one of the bubbles and finished it all with a layer of top coat :D. The rhinestone was from Born Pretty Store.



Tell me what you thought about it :)
Hope you liked it! 
Have a lovely week and see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...