Thursday, November 21, 2013

[Beauty Behind the Art] L'apogé - Coral Incrível

Good Morning!

This week, on Disney Nail Challenge #3, I used the today's beauté as a background and I really needed to show you how pretty it was. 

It isn't as beautiful and fascinating as Super Cute is, but still very charming :D. It is from the same collection as Azul Magnifico, where I told that I nearly bought the whole collection. The others may appear soon. 

Today I present to you Coral Incrível!


Colar Incrível (Incredible Coral translating) is more orange than coral. It has tiny black glitter and hexagonal ones. I really like this kind of different glitter nail polishes.



Cute, don't you think?
Do you guys like this section? Give me some honey, sugar sugar, honey!

See you guys next week! 
Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...