Monday, November 18, 2013

[Beauty Behind the art] Hits - Super Cute

Good Morning, people!


This week I am away at a customer installing an analyzer, but I already programmed some posts to not let anyone down!

Today I present you, one of the most beautiful nail polishes of my super collection of more than 500 bottles. I used it as a background for the new image plates tag on Thursday.

This cutie is called Super Cute and is from Brazilian brand Hits, that has a lot of beautiful beautiful nail polishes and this couldn't be different.


It is a really beautiful green with some holographicness in it and it reflects as violet, sometimes pink. I can't describe it very well, but you can see for yourself!






I am so in love with this guy... aw..

What did you guys think? Did you ever used any duochrome that made you madly fall in love?

See you guys tomorrow, at the Disney Nail Challenge #3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...