Thursday, November 7, 2013

[DNC] Disney Nail Challenge and Nails #1 - Alice in Wonderland

http://ramblesofapolishaddict.blogspot.com.br/2013/03/disney-nail-art-challenge.html
Adicionar legenda
Hello, good people :D
Today we start a challenge I've been looking forward to: a Disney Nail Challenge I saw a while ago. I was looking for a good challenge to try, since not long ago I finished the 31 day nail challenge. I was goofing around when I found this jewel. I know that the dates will not be followed, but I'll do it in order and will post the challenges once or twice a week. Mostly once. But I'll try to make it fast, ok? Ok! 

The challenge starts with Alice in Wonderland  which I did a while ago (before finding this challenge even!). 







draft alice in wonderland nails
Draft made for this nail art <3

 For the thumb, index and ring fingers I used the Del Sol Color Change's Cofetti, the star of our first The Beauty Behind the Art. For the middle finger I used base coat and then put the sticker I've made (you can see how below!) . In the pinkie I used Colorama's Militar as the background color for the Mad Hatter's Hat and for the stripe, Realce's Cobra Verde.
Colors used in the pinkie

All the white details were made with Konad's White special stamping nail polish, the Cat's stripes were made with Realce's Roxo, the light blue is Colorama's Azul Celeste, the red is Hit's New Wave and the black is Hit's C07, special for stamping.
 I did this nail art in two steps. First the majority of the detailing was made as a nail sticker. Bellow you can see the step by step of the sticker made. 


After the sticker was nice and dry, I started the idea I had drawn earlier. 


Quite easy this way! 
It was soooo pretty that I fell in love and it lasted 5 days, which is a lot of time for me! And the best was the color changing in the sun :3 sooo cute!

Hope you liked!

See you next time!

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...