Monday, November 4, 2013

The Beauty Behind the Art - Del Sol Color Change

Good Morning, people! 

Today we start with  the first week of the most awesome month of the year: November. Why, you ask me? Simply because this is the month in which the most awesome person on this planet was born! No.. it' not Johnny Depp..... It is Me a-Mario :D yeey! And though my birthday isn't here until the end of this awesome month, we'll celebrate with a Nail Art Challenge I found navigating the interwebs. The Challenge will start tomorrow, just because today we start the section The Beauty Behind The Art. This is going to be a section for the Nail Polishes that are so pretty alone that need a post only about their awesomeness.



The Beauty today is the Del Sol Color Change's Confetti. One of the most awesome persons I know gave it to me when she came back from a trip to USA and I absolutely loved this super gay pretty nail polish! I was a bit incredulous about the idea of the color changing in the sun because I bought one once that barelly changed in the sun. But wow! This one is so awe-wait for it-some! 
 The color on the shadows is somewhat of a transparent lilac with a lot of holographic glitter. I used 2 coats and a layer of top coat. I made the stripes with a thin brush special for that with a purple nail polish that I do not remember anymore the name.

The funny thing is that even if you are not completely on the sun, but there is some UV light on the ambient, the nail polish starts to shade out a little! The picture above is in am ambient with a little bit of sun shinning.

And in the sun, how does it looks? 
Just like I told in the beginning of the post: AWE-SOME! 


It is SUPER PURPLE!! 

SUPER AWESOME!

Nicole, who gave me this beauty, bought herself a red one and it was also very pretty and awesome!

See you guys tomorrow to talk about the Challenge I'll participate :)
Have an awesome week!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for the comments on the amazing person that I am. Hahaha! I'm so glad you loved it! Next time I'll buy the one that is transparent and goes red in the sun, so that we can secretly paint the guys' nails and freak them out! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are amazing indeed ;)
      let's paint the guys' nails and let them freak out in the sun!! Loved the idea!
      <3

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...