Thursday, November 14, 2013

[Image Plates] Bundle Monster BM-314

Good Morning, people!




Today we start a another new tag - Image Plates - to show a whole image plate stamped on the nails :) We'll start with the Image Plate from Bundle Monster, 2012 collection - the BM-314.
For the background I used Hit's Super Cute, a duochrome nail polish that is green with violet reflection and has some holographic effect -you'll see him alone in the beauty behind the art tag on monday! For stamping I used Konad's White nail polish, special for stamping.


Right hand:
Pinkie - the beautiful lily stamp (backwards, because I am stupid :p)
Ring finger - the whole nail stamp that mixtures some arabesque with what I think is a snowflake!
Middle finger - the phoenix stamp. 
Index finger - what I can describe as a chain stamp.


Left hand:
Index finger - the lily stamp again - I had to give it another try :3 so pretty!
Middle finger - the arabesque stamp - this was very cute on the nail!
Ring finger - the vampire or devil heart. I really liked this one!
Pinkie - what could fit of the phoenix stamp

On the thumb on the left I stamped again the arabesque stamp - I really liked this! - and on the thumb on the right I tried to stamp again the mixture of arabesque and snowflake stamp, but I was not happy with that! argh!


This image plate has some beautiful design in my opinion, that can be used with a lot of color combination, this one in particular was very pretty!

I really like the image plates from Bundle Monster because they are cheap and the quality is awesome! You have to buy the whole collection to get the plates you want, but they are changing it and you can already order some separate plates - still, I think is better to buy the whole collection ;)

You can find the image plates to buy on their site or on Amazon. I don't know if they ship worldwide, I never tried to buy and ask to send to my place in Brazil, I only ordered when I had friends going to the States and put the delivery address to their hotel.

Has anyone used this image plate? 
Did you liked? What color combination did you use?

Have a really nice weekend (it is a holiday here tomorrow \o I won't work! yey!) and see you guys on monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...