Monday, October 14, 2013

Blue Giraffe Nails

Helloooo!

Phew!!
The last couple weeks were though! I finally made some time to post some of the nail art I had already edited the pictures. Today is the day of the Blue Giraffe Nails, inspired by a cow print backpack I have. Wait, what? Oh yes, you read it right! Blue Giraffe Nails inspired by a Cow Print Backpack . I'll explain it!


So, I was doing the 31 Days Nail Challenge with my friends and I had to do the nail "inspired by a print" and I had with me my cow print backpack that I love so much! So I searched between my Stamping Image Plates for something that could be made quite similar to this print. 

I had just bought a lot of new nail polishes and wanted to try a new brand I found and loved the color, so I decided that the background color would be this lovely skyish blue with pretty gold shimmer. Oh boy, how I loved this color! And the final result looked soooooo pretty!!





Here is what I used:

The skyish blue used was Muriel from Foup, a new brand here in Brazil that is starting to appear more and more. The nail polishes are awesome and so pretty T.T To do the stamps, I used the C 07 from Hits ( a black nail polish special for stamping) and the image plates S10 from Konad and BM10 from Bundle Monster Image Plate 2012 Collection. 

I really liked this combination and maybe I'll do something similar soon.
Hope you enjoy it and have a lovely week! See you soon :)


Extra Extra Extra: Do not loose Born Pretty Store 3rd Sale Anniversary  From Oct.15th ~16th. For all goods 20% off !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...