Monday, September 30, 2013

Porcelain Print Nail Art

Hello!!
Last week was quite rough at work and I didn't edit any picture to post on Wednesday! But, here I go again, 
today with a pretty and easy nail art: the porcelain print. It is inspired in the recent fashion porcelain prints that we see almost everywhere in clothes and I find these quite beautiful, so I decided to try and do some nail art with it :D






For this simple nail art, we need:


Ok, the background color for this print is usually creme white, but I used a shear white with holographic glitter, which I love so much. The print is usually done with royal blue, this I've done right ;). The nail polishes I used were: Renda Paetê by Risqué, Azul Cobalto and Glimmer by Impala. The Azul Luz by Eliana Dote in the picture was intended, but not used, maybe next time. 

The Image plate is from Born Pretty Store, QA63, and is beautiful! It stamps very well and the designs are so big and pretty! I was in love when I first saw it.

The step by step is quite easy also:


While editing, It made me think that with the creme white for background it was going to be more beautiful, I should thought of that. I'll re-do this one with another print and then we'll see ;) Even though this design was quite pretty and made me proud :)

Who else have tried this inspiration on the nails?
Did you like?

See you next post ;)
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...