Tuesday, November 19, 2013

[DNC] #3 - The Fox and The Hound

Good Morning!

How's the week going for now? Good?

Today we continue on the Disney Nail Challenge with the #3 nail, inspired in the movie called The Fox and The Hound, which I did not watch again. This time the nail art couldn't be simpler!

I was inspired by their belly :3 hihihih so cute! I also tried to use the color theme on the background.



Monster University Band-aid :3






For the background, I used another nail polish from L'apogée Fantastic Glitter's collection, this one named Coral Incrível (Incredible Coral), that is more like an orange than anything, with really tiny black glitter and some hexagonal ones. For the belly part, I used Anita's Luminoso, a champagne color with some holographic particles (detail above). 


The day I made this was sunny (we are going towards summer soon!). I took advantage of my cat Sid that was on the balcony sun bathing and took some pictures of the nail polishes. They turned out so pretty that I couldn't pick just one :3

Sid's so gorgeous with her beautiful blue eyes :3 Sooooo cute I wanna hug her and give all my love! #ElmiraDuffFeelings 

Today's all! 
See you guys around! Thursday we come back with The Beauty Behind the Art from this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...