Monday, September 23, 2013

Dragon Scales Nail Stickers

Goood Morning, guys!

So, these days you've seen how to do Nail Sticker with Nail polish and how to apply them. The nail art I used as an example was a failed Dragon Scale attempt: the result in the plastic was really pretty, but my awfully short nails ruined the design. But today you get to know how to do it and then you'll be able to do it better than I did!





See my awfully short nails? I had bite them the day before I did this nail art :(



See the detail and the effect though, really pretty, ha? 
Even with this nails size, the results were kind of beautiful. I was in love with this technique and want to try again. 



This is what you'll need:

My dotting tool was the cable of a brush, because the dotting pen I have was to small to crate this effect. The nail polish sticker base is ready at the step 3 on the post showing how to do it. The nail polish used in this trial were all Brazilian (in the same order as it shows in the picture above): Colorama Mesquita Azul, Eliana Dote Maresia, Eliana Dote Golfinho and Risqué Miragem Azul.

This is how I did it:


Really easy, but laborious... The result is really pretty though.

Hope you like it!

See you soon!
Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...