Monday, August 26, 2013

Cherry Tree Nail Art

Hello everyone!

Happy to come back this week with another easy stamping nail art :D. Today I present you a Cherry Tree Nail art that I did for a contest for the Born Pretty Store Blog, which I didn't get even close to winning ;(. But that is life, so no sorrow or worries about it! 

Today, we learn how I did this beauty!




I really liked this mani, because until I did this, I hadn't had used any holographic nail polish yet and I was marveled! It shone so much! Loved it :)

How it looked in the sun :3

Here is the details of the stamp on the thumb and the "holographicness" of the nail polish:


This is what you'll need:
The Image Plate that I used is a dupe for the M66 of Konad. I bought it in Born Pretty Store at sale for $0.99. At the moment that I am writing this the value is $2.99. Sad, but if you pay attention to the Born Pretty Store you might find it in sale once again :). (yet you can find some pretty image plates there for $0.99). The image plate was really easy to use and it stamped really well. I was amazed by it's quality. 

The nail polishes used were all Brazilian. For the background I used two layers of Artemis from Hits and one layer of Psicodélica from Jade. To stamp I used the C07 from Hits, that is special for stamping. 

Here is how you can do it:


I hope that these nails can inspire at least someone. I really liked this nail art, so much that it lasted about 4 days with me! [usually it lasts 1 or 2 days because of my anxiety :( ]


Hope you liked it!

Have a good day and until Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...